Monday, October 5, 2009

Daydreaming

So lately I've found myself daydreaming a lot about getting laid off. One one hand, I'm totally appalled by such an action, but on the other hand, I find the realm of possibilities to be so alluring. It started with rumors about our office getting closed, so it may happen in reality. But that was just fuel for the fire.

I started to think- what if I went back to school? What if I really got things together with the craft business? What if I were able to bang out hundreds of art pieces all of a sudden? What if I launched that ecommerce site I've been thinking of for months?

I'm finding myself living in dreamworld like 80% of the day. Which can't be healthy, really. Although I suppose that as long as it doesn't interfere with my reality duties too heavily, it's not that bad, right? Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment